A water refiner is a water softener on steroids. It targets and reduces additional harmful contaminants, purifying the water even further. The 5-Stage Refiner is designed to combat our harsh Southern Nevada water.
If you are looking to go beyond softening your water, the 5-Stage Refiner is a great option. It removes the heavy metals from the water like lead or mercury and also prevents bacterial growth within the resin tank. For a FREE consultation, call us today at (702) 964-9287.
Features of the 5-Stage Refiner
- KDF-55: Bacteria static media; removes chlorine as well as heavy metals from the water like lead or mercury
- Catalytic-activated carbon: Removes pesticides, herbicides, and VOC’s as well as dissolved and organic chemicals and chlorine
- Macroporous resin (16% cross-link): Removes calcium, magnesium, iron and other hard water minerals
- Garnet: Filtering media base maximizing flow rates
- Quartz: Provides a solid base for media to be placed on
- Heavy metals (lead, mercury, etc.)
- Taste and odors